I know we all look at Pinterest and pin so many things. I thought I would share some of my favorites from the week.
1. Water bottle on the chair. This is such a great idea to help keep desks clear. One problem I see is that if you have to stack your chairs I’m not sure this would work.
Photo Credit: http://pinterest.com/pin/137078382380837290/
2. Glue Pompom to a dry erase marker. I have seen several of these ideas at this pin came from Clutter-Free Classroom.
Photo Credit: http://pinterest.com/pin/137078382380951579/
3. Put Card Games in Containers. Such a great way to store these games…easy to put away and easy to store. This idea came from this Blog.
Photo Credit: http://pinterest.com/pin/137078382380842603/
4. Teacher’s First Aid. This idea came from this Blog.
Photo Credit: http://pinterest.com/pin/137078382380943851/
5. Not really for the classroom but I love this idea. A scarf as your camera strap….so cute. Idea and directions can be found here.
Photo Credit: http://pinterest.com/pin/137078382380950428/